[sanesecurity] Re: winnow_phish_complete is now invalid clamav db

  • From: "GrayHat" <grayhat@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sanesecurity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 12:32:31 +0200

> I'm thinking there that the above line is the problem "memory pool",
> in that not enough memory can me allocated to load all the signatures
and
> so, as only "part" of the signature is loaded... it's then described
as
> malformed :(

Steve.... may that be related to the issue I had with "reloading"
signatures
and/or generating "statistics" (I wrote you some time ago about it) ? In
my
case I was running ClamD on win32 and replacing the ClamD version from
oss.it with the one from ath.cx solved the issue... sure, in this case
things
may be different, but ...