[sanesecurity] Re: Signature news

  • From: "tonio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tonio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sanesecurity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 11:46:03 +0200

Steve Basford a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> I'm pleased to announce two new signatures databases:
>
> New Database 1:
>
> Database name: spearl.ndb

> account phishing
>
> Provider: APER
> Risk of FP's: low
> Website: http://code DOT google DOT com/p/anti-phishing-email-reply/
>
> New Database 2:
>
> Database name: scamnailer.ndb
>
> Note: this database may use more cpu resources, due to extensive use of
> conditional signatures

> email addresses published on SourceForge. It also uses a very large list
> of addresses, which have been discovered and manually checked by a large
> and very well known corporation on the web, which you will definitely have
> heard of
>
> Provider: Julian Field/Tony Finch
> Risk of FP's: medium
> Website: www DOT scamnailer DOT info
>
> New scripts will no doubt be available soon to take advantage of these two
> new databases (unless you edit them yourself)
>
> In other news:
>
> a) Tweaks have been made to spear.ndb file to improve the detection rates.
>
> b) Lots of generic signatures to help block spear phishing have been added
> to phish.ndb (generally Sanesecurity.Phishing.Fake's)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Steve
> Sanesecurity

hi
i've the same problem with scamnailer.ndb as lately with  signature
MSRBL-SPAM and winnow_phish_complete (see previous thread):

ClamAV update process started at Fri Oct 23 11:42:43 2009
main.cvd is up to date (version: 51, sigs: 545035, f-level: 42,
builder: sven)
daily.cld is up to date (version: 9930, sigs: 92347, f-level: 43,
builder: guitar)
LibClamAV Error: mpool_malloc(): Attempt to allocate 2097152 bytes.
Please report to http://bugs.clamav.net
LibClamAV Error: cli_ac_addpatt: Can't realloc ac_pattable
LibClamAV Error: cli_parse_add(): Problem adding signature (3).
LibClamAV Error: Problem parsing database at line 2880
LibClamAV Error: Can't load /var/lib/clamav/scamnailer.ndb: Malformed
database
ERROR: Malformed database

Clamav 0.95.2