[sanesecurity] Redundancy in Signature Definition Files

  • From: Gerard Seibert <gerard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sanesecurity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 10:39:50 -0400

Steve, with all this talk about reducing the physical size of the
databases to improve (re)load times, I was wondering if there is any
redundancy in the various databases that SaneSecurity is now offering?
If so, and I am certainly not sure if there is any, removing the
duplicated signatures might help somewhat.

Just my 2¢ on the matter.

--
Gerard ✌
gerard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

".reh deknaht neve reven I ,wonk uoy ,dna -- knird ot em evord ohw
namow a saw tI"