[sanesecurity] Re: False Positive

  • From: Bill Landry <bill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sanesecurity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 08:29:35 -0700

Peter wrote:
> I've got customers complaining of false positives on createsend1 _dot_ com
>
> Which matches INetMsg.SpamDomain-2m.createsend1_com
>
> Whilst I'm sure this domain has been seen in spam messages to get on the
> list, my customers tell me that it's a legitimate email newsletter/survey
>
> Naturally, I've added it to my local.ign file.

Peter, I'm reluctant to remove this domain, as both createsend1_com &
createsend2_com have showed up in my spamtraps several times about a
month ago.  They will automatically be removed at the end of 2 months,
however, if others want to voice an opinion on these, I am open to
removing them now.

Bill