[SAN] Soundings: European-wide Research Programme

  • From: "Gruzelier, John H" <j.gruzelier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <san-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 09:35:09 -0000

European members, please contact me if you would be interested in a substantive
grant initiative around the topics of attention, learning and memory in
children, adults and the elderly. You need academic credentials and/or subject
resources, and/or technical innovations.
This could focus on ADHD ADD etc, but not exclusively; the pivotal issues will
be attention, learning and memory.

Would like to know before Xmas, and for the moment contact me at Imperial
address

j.gruzelier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx