[SAN] Mitsar and SKIL

  • From: "Frick, Ann" <a.frick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <san-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 14:40:19 -0000

Here's something I just posted on another list.  It is a question that has been
asked a number of times, so I'll post it here as well.  No attachments this
time.
I have been using the Mitsar for about 2 years and am quite pleased with the
system. Yes, the Mitsar hardware can be used with the SKIL software. If you
want more explanation on how to go about it, contact
LeslieSherlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx He knows both pieces of software quite well and
is extremely helpful.
Cheers,
Annie