[SAN] First Italian Workshop on Neurofeedback

  • From: Marco Congedo <loretabiofeedback@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: san-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 01:00:28 -0700 (PDT)

 Dear Colleagues and friends,

 I am pleased to announce the first Italian Workshop on Neurofeedback
held by Juri Kropotov and Marco Congedo in Rimini, ITALY,
on September 22, 23 and 24, 2005.
Rimini is in the middle of the "riviera romagnola", the italian
capital of nightlife, on the north Adriatic seaside. It is the
hometown of famous italian director Federico Fellini.

The workshop is organized by Psychiatrist Andrea Fantini.
I am attaching the program (program only is in english).

Please forward this mail and the attachement to who may be
interested.

CONTACTS:
Dr. Andrea Fantini
Centro per i Disturbi dell?Attenzione e dell?Apprendimento NOUS
+39 0541 681012
centronous@xxxxxxxxx

WORKSHOP ADDRESS:
Cooperativa Sociale Il Millepiedi,