[SAN] Re: COST Action B27: Turkey

  • From: "Gruzelier, John H" <j.gruzelier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <san-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:43:13 -0000

Turkey is represented by  Prof Sacit Karamursel and Dr Numan Ermutlu.

As correction to statement below, the EC have estimated our research =
worth at 24M euros, one of the largest estimates given to an Action.

We then have to bid to facilitate our fields, as indicated below, =
through collaboration, meetings, training, raising standards, etc, with =
funding in proportion to our estimated worth (and bidding skills).

The first meeting of the Management Committee will meet in April in =
Brussels.

This initiative should be of immense value to the field, and to our =
society which played a key role in formulating the Action.

John