[samscommunity] Local Sorority Offers Mentoring Opportunity for Young Ladies

  • From: "WANDA WYLIE" <WWYLIE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <samscommunity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 15:31:20 -0400

Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc offers a mentoring opportunity to young ladies:

This new club is available as a mentoring tool to young ladies in your area.
Our goal is to train and guide young women into leadership and finer womanhood.
We also want to encourage them to have high educational and career aspirations.

Rhoer Club requirements are: Female students 8th-12th grade, a letter of
recommendation from a pastor, guidance counselor, etc, a GPA of 2.5 or higher
on a 4.0 scale, possess a positive mental attitude, be able to attend monthly
meetings and participate in sponsored activities.

Our first "Rhoer Round-up" or Interest Meeting will be held on Saturday,
September 24, 2011 from 11am-1pm at the Cayce-West
Columbia Public Library (R.H. Smith Meeting Room). 1500 Augusta Road, West
Columbia, SC.

Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
Chapter: Iota Omicron Sigma, West Columbia

Rhoer Club Advisor:
Soror Name: Stephannie Favor
803.331.6761(C)
email: queen4dia@xxxxxxxxx

Co-Rhoer Club Advisor:
Soror Name: Adrianne Sills
803.237.7882 (C)
email:sills.adrianne22@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks again for your time and consideration.
Kindest regards,

Signed, Stephannie H. Favor "Favor" with God and man

 Richland County School District One provides
employee e-mail access for administrative and
instructional uses only. E-mail correspondence
to/from Richland County School District One is
 considered public information and is subject
to release under the South Carolina Freedom Of
   Information Act or pursuant to subpoena.