[samscommunity] Line dancing at St. Andrews Middle School

  • From: "WANDA WYLIE" <wwylie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <samscommunity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 16:08:38 -0500

Feeling tired, bored or would you like to get out of the house and enjoy the
Cha Cha Slide, Cupid Shuffle, and Wobble!

Well, come join us for our 1st Annual Line Dance Class right here at St.
Andrews Middle School every Wednesday from 6:30 - 8:00 PM.

The cost is $10.00 per month.

This is a great opportunity for families to spend some quality time together
while gaining some much needed exercise.

Ms. Wanda Wylie
Eighth Grade ELA
St. Andrews Middle School
1231 Bluefield Road
Columbia, SC 29210
803-731-8910 ext. 3215
803-731-8913 (Fax)

~ "I'm not an overachiever; I just work hard." - Dr. Donna Ford, 2011

 Richland County School District One provides
employee e-mail access for administrative and
instructional uses only. E-mail correspondence
to/from Richland County School District One is
 considered public information and is subject
to release under the South Carolina Freedom Of
   Information Act or pursuant to subpoena.