[salisbury guide dogs] Re: tea party donations etc

  • From: helen@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: salisburygd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 20:42:05 +0100

Fantastic news re the raffle prizes. Yes please hang onto them until the day if possible.

Many thanks for taking Facebook on Stephen, and sorry to hear you've had a stressful time Harris.

I'm laid low with Covid at the moment but hope to sort some prizes next week when I'm in the clear again.

Best wishes Helen

On 16/04/2023 18:09, Stephen Watt wrote:

I have access to the group posts and will have a look tomorrow when I get home from work. I am better at updating on my laptop.

Regards

Steve

Stephen Watt