[salisbury guide dogs] Re: tea party donations etc

  • From: postmaster@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: salisburygd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 10:41:20 +0100

Brilliant news! Susan has got a raffle prize too. I'm hoping to try a few places on Monday. The more the merrier. :)

Best wishes Helen

On 12/04/2023 19:49, Stephen Watt wrote:

Hi all,

I have been to Lakeland and they have kindly donated a slow cooker. I have been to Dinghams and they said they will do a gift voucher. Robert Dyas didn't seem keen but would look into it. The pet shop by Cross Keys are also keen to do something and will get back to me. Susanne has approached Wiltshire Creative about tickets for The Tempest.

Regards

Steve and Susanne

Stephen Watt