[salisbury guide dogs] Re: Weekends in October

  • From: "KARLENE JAMMEH" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("jammeh7")
  • To: salisburygd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2023 08:42:12 +0100

Hi all
Most weekend mornings are pretty busy for me, with my boys rugby and football starting back up. However I am usually free from 2pm onwards.
Thanks, Karlene

Sent from my iPhone

On 7 Sep 2023, at 08:00, Joe Pitt <joe.c.pitt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Katie,
Hope interview went well.
Currently anything other than 21-22nd for me, but weekend before might get booked up too.

--
Joe Pitt
On Wed, 30 Aug 2023, 09:17 Susanne Engstrom, <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Katie
Good luck with the interview!
I am free to do Sundays in October.
Best regardsSusanne
On Tue, 29 Aug 2023, 20:07 Katie ransby, <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all I was wondering if you could all send me your availability for weekends in October so I can look at booking a collection for the guide dog campaign. It would be great to see which we can we would have best cover so please email back and let me know apologies I will not be there for coffee tomorrow I have a job interview. Hope all is well I will be in touch again soon let me know how the coffee goes please let Shona know I will be attending the organizers briefing on the 14th of September take care see you all soon Katie and Queenie