[salisbury guide dogs] Tea party meeting notes - please read even if you weren't at the meeting or can't make the tea party

  • From: helen@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Salisburygd <salisburygd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2023 20:55:12 +0100

Dear all

Please find attached the notes from this afternoon's meeting and the Guide Dogs tea party top tips plus the pre event press release template.

For anyone who couldn't make the meeting or can't make the event please have a quick look at the notes as we need help with raffle prizes, bottles for the tombola, and cakes for the cake stall, and lots of other things too.

Just wondering what we do about a budget as there are some supplies we'll need - see the ?s on the notes attached. I've thought of quite a few more since the meeting. We'll also need a float and the card payment machine.

Best wishes Helen