[salisbury guide dogs] Next meeting Sunday 30th April at 3pm in the White Hart

  • From: helen@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: salisburygd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 09:06:03 +0100

Hi everyone

The White Hart on Exeter Street have reserved part of their lounge area for us and are going to pin back the doors so it's all booked. If anyone needs directions or help finding it just let me know.

Best wishes Helen

On 17/04/2023 20:08, susan.stennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Justin,
We have a meeting already set up for April 30th in preparation for the rea party.

On 17 Apr 2023 19:59, Justin Wright <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We haven't set a date for next meeting yet, and I am not sure if anyone can do the bank holiday weekends - I can though.

Usual social gathering used to be on a Saturday one month and a sunday the next month to make it work for everyone.

As Susan is helloing with the tea party might be best to have a Sunday again and do a Saturday in June? Sun 30 April works for me.

Cheers

Just