[salisbury guide dogs] Guide Dogs tea party top tips

  • From: helen@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Salisburygd <salisburygd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2023 18:15:17 +0100

Hi everyone

Looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible at the meeting next Sunday - 3pm at the White Hart.

In case you're looking for some inspiration. Guide Dogs sent this through recently.

ATB Helen

Make your Tea Party a success

View in browser [1]

WE'VE GOT EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO PAR-TEA!

Are you as excited as we are about hosting a Tea Party for Guide Dogs? Don't worry if you've not had a chance to make plans yet, take a look at our handy checklist to help you on your way.

YOUR CHECKLIST TO SUCCESS

Host with the most

Time, date, venue - however you're hosting, get your guests excited and use your invites to let them know all the details.

Get your tea party invites here [2]

Host with the most

Time, date, venue - however you're hosting, get your guests excited and use your invites to let them know all the details.

Get your tea party invites here [2]

Bake or Fake

Whether you're a baker or faker, plan what delicious goodies you'll treat your guests to. Fancy wowing your guests with a fabulous homemade bake? Check out our celebrity recipes.

Take a look at our fabulous recipe cards [3]

Bake or Fake

Whether you're a baker or faker, plan what delicious goodies you'll treat your guests to. Fancy wowing your guests with a fabulous homemade bake? Check out our celebrity recipes.

Take a look at our fabulous recipe cards [3]

Put the 'ooo into brew'

Ramp up your Tea Party & keep your guests having fun by including some fun activities. Make up your own or take a peek at our fabulous quiz.

Take a look at our quiz [4]

Put the 'ooo into brew'

Ramp up your Tea Party & keep your guests having fun by including some fun activities. Make up your own or take a peek at our fabulous quiz.

Take a look at our quiz [4]

The cherry on the cake

On the day add that little bit of Guide Dogs sprinkle by using your posters, cake flags & bunting to decorate & make your venue look 'brew-tea-ful'.

Download extra tools [5]

The cherry on the cake

On the day add that little bit of Guide Dogs sprinkle by using your posters, cake flags & bunting to decorate & make your venue look 'brew-tea-ful'.

Download extra tools [5]

A special message from Guide Dogs ambassador Wendi Peters:

_'Thank you so much for signing up to host a Tea Party for Guide Dogs. As an Ambassador, I know just how much fundraising like yours can change the lives of people living with sight loss. I hope you have fun at your Tea Party and enjoy treating your guests to my delicious chocolate brownies!'_

Good luck with your preparations for your Tea Party, we can't wait to hear all about it and see your pictures!

Ali & the Tea Party team

Call us [6]

Download resources [7]

Pay in your fundraising [8]

                 [9]

                 [10]

                 [11]

                 [12]

(c) The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association 2023

Guide Dogs is a working name of The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association. Registered Office: Hillfields, Burghfield Common, Reading, Berkshire RG7 3YG. A company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (291646) and a charity registered in England and Wales (209617), Scotland (SC038979) and Isle of Man (1334).

Contact us [13] | Privacy Statement [14] | Manage Preferences [15] | Unsubscribe [16]

Links:
------
[1] https://emails-guidedogs.org.uk/3YT7-1JTMK-8201522058A64B468HLKVT090569C1EB6E8A97/cr.aspx
[2] https://emails-guidedogs.org.uk/3YT7-1JTMK-8HLKVT-12APKF-1/c.aspx