[salisbury guide dogs] Fwd: CHRISTMAS WISHES

  • From: Justin Wright <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: salisburygd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 10:05:34 +0000

Hi all - just sharing below message from Lee.

Begin forwarded message:
From: Lee Thresher <Lee.Thresher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: CHRISTMAS WISHES
Date: 21 December 2021 at 16:01:51 GMT
To: Lee Thresher <Lee.Thresher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi All, hope you’re well as we steam towards Christmas, just a few days to go! Please find below a link to a little Christmas video message from me to you 😊.  It’s sometimes difficult to portray just how much I appreciate everything you and your groups do, and I hope the video makes it rather more personal.   Please pass on to your volunteers as I’d like them to thank them too. https://youtu.be/jWySVj_pv1I As ever, I’d like to say a HUGE thank you for all your hard work over the last year, it’s certainly been problematic due to Covid but as group leads, you have forged ahead and overcome all obstacles, for which, I’m so grateful. Wishing you a truly happy, healthy, and fun Christmas, I hope you get to spend it with loved ones. Here’s looking forward to a great 2022! Lee Lee ThresherCommunity Fundraising Relationship ManagerGuide Dogs South West RegionPronoun: He/Him Mobile: 07795 611482South West Supporter Care Team: 0345 143 0234 Guide Dogs45 Bournemouth RoadChandlers FordEastleighHampshireSO53 3DJ  website: www.guidedogs.org.uk Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/guidedogsUKFollow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/guidedogs Please consider the environment – only print this email if necessary Please take five minutes to watch our Name a Puppy video The Guide Dogs for the Blind Association Registered Office: Hillfields, Burghfield Common, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 3YG Registered Charity No. 209617 A company limited by guarantee Registered in England Company No. 291646

This email and any attachment to it are confidential. Unless you are the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, or disclose either the message or any information contained in the message.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this email and notify the sender immediately.
Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the sender only, unless otherwise stated.
All emails, incoming and outgoing, may be recorded by Guide Dogs and monitored for legitimate business purposes.
Guide Dogs exclude all liability for any loss or damage arising or resulting from the receipt, use or transmission of this email to the fullest extent permitted by law.

Tel: 0118 983 5555
Email: guidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: https://www.guidedogs.org.uk
Registered Office: Hillfields, Burghfield Common, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 3YG.
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales (291646) and a charity registered in England and Wales (209617) and Scotland (SC038979).

JPEG image

JPEG image