We have 181 new government vacancies (Correctional Services, Defence and many more)

  • From: "Thandi Mayekiso" <gov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sagovernment@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 09:36:24 +0200

Good day,

Join our brand new Department of Correctional Services Vacancies Facebook
page:
www.facebook.com/pages/Department-of-Correctional-Services-Vacancies/3947926
50719607

We have updated all the government vacancies on our website and we currently
have 2,015 government vacancies that are ready for applications.

Here is just one of the departments:
The Department of Home Affairs is looking for 58 new staff members (click on
the link below and then on National Government)

Click here to apply: www.info-desk.co.za/government-vacancies/

Or copy paste the link in your browser.

Good luck!

Click here to unsubscribe: