[sagittaug] NASUG meeting - Friday September 26th

  • From: "Jones, Colin" <Colin.Jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'sagittaug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <sagittaug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 08:30:18 -0600

Our next proposed group meeting is coming up at 9:00am PST on Friday, September
26th.  Please let me know if you plan on attending so we can get an accurate
headcount for whoever will be hosting this meeting in the Washington area.
Please let me know if you would like to volunteer your space!  I will host the
conference call and will send the dialing instructions once our meeting space
is confirmed.

I will keep with our free-spirited ways and there will be no official agenda to
this meeting.  Bring your own agenda and we can discuss anything!

Colin Jones
Flood & Peterson Insurance
P: (970) 506-3246
F: (970) 506-6879
http://www.fpinsurance.com

*** Insurance Coverage Cannot Be Bound Or Altered Via Email. Employee Coverage
Cannot Be Obtained Or Altered Via Voicemail. Please contact your authorized
Flood and Peterson representative with any questions. *** The contents of this
message and any attachments sent from Flood and Peterson Insurance, Inc. is
confidential, possibly privileged, and intended only for its addressee. If you
have received this message in error, you must not disclose, copy, circulate, or
in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this message. If
you have received this message in error, please contact Flood and Peterson
Insurance, Inc. at (970) 356-0123 and delete it and all copies from your system.