[sagittaug] Re: NASUG class I'd like to see

  • From: "Christina L. Anthony-McDonald" <clanthony-mcdonald@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'sagittaug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <sagittaug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 16:08:23 -0700

Thank you Colin and Mary.

Christina

-----Original Message-----
From: sagittaug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sagittaug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Mary Inman-Freund
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 9:03 AM
To: sagittaug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sagittaug] Re: NASUG class I'd like to see

I agree with Colin.  Proposals are one of the areas we continually struggle
with.  I think sharing what we've done and, more importantly, how we did it. -
how we created the page
Mary

Mary Inman-Freund
Payne Financial Group
Systems Trainer
Phone 406.533.1015

P Before printing this e-mail, please consider whether printing is necessary.
Think Green!