[sagittaug] Moreton & Company installing 7.59 April 20th

  • From: "Jason Reverri" <jreverri@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sagittaug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 11:44:48 -0600

Hello all,

After our discussion last NASUG meeting I wanted to follow up with our
install date of 7.59.  We are set to upgrade a week from today.  We are
going to have Liz Canale with AMS implementation consulting onsite to
help with the upgrade process.  I will let you know how it goes.

Cheers

--
Jason Reverri
IT Manager | Moreton & Company

P Thank you for considering our environment before printing this email.

"This electronic message, including any attachments, is intended only for the
use of the addressee(s) named above and may contain legally privileged and/or
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please immediately notify the sender by telephone and delete the original
message."