[sagittaug] Re: Anyone using CSR24 or Service911 services?

  • From: "Cathy Ridenour, CIC, CISR" <cathy.ridenour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sagittaug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 13:53:43 -0600

We've used CSR24 for several years now and love it.  The contractor clients
enjoy it and probably get the most use out of it.  We do have some personal
lines clients utilizing it too.  It's certainly not for every client.  We've
had a few clients tell us it's our job to issue certs and ID cards and
whatnot, but for the most part it's very well received.  Our view on the
service is it's ANOTHER way to do business with our office, NOT the ONLY way
to do business with us.

Clients who are comfortable with the internet take to it the most.  For
example, please who do online banking are the easiest clients to sell on it.

As for the staff, it took some getting used to and any time there is a
change in procedure, there is a learning curve and with certain staff
members we have some resistance.  Overall though, they like it as much as
the clients do.

Hope this feedback helps.  Best of luck to you and your agency!

Cathy L. Ridenour, CIC, CISR
Vice President, Commercial Lines
Ed Murray & Sons
Phone:307-635-4231 x 520
Fax:307-635-4237
website:  www.edmurraysons.com
email:   cathy.ridenour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The contents of this message and any attachments sent from Ed Murray & Sons
is confidential, possible priviledged, and intended only for its addressee.
If you have received this message in error, you must not disclose, copy,
circulate, or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in
this message.  If you have received this message in error, please contact
the sender and delete it and all copies from your system.