[SACNews] SACNews - August Issue

  • From: Rick Tejera <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: SACNews <sacnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 17:58:16 -0700

All, the August issue of SACNews has arrived for your enjoyment.

In this issue:

1) I've taken the time to clean out my astrobag and talk about the things
   I've thought were useful over the years.
2) NASA's Space Place celebrates 40 Years of Listening from the Deep
   Space Network.
3) A.J. takes us vicariously through Scorpius via members observations.
4) This month in my President's Corner, I say so long and good luck to
   someone who has been an integral part of this club and friend for many
   years.
5) Susan's minutes from the July meeting are posted for your perusal.

Here are the links:

PDF File:
http://www.saguaroastro.org/content/SACNEWS/sac2006/SACnewsAug2006.pdf

Zip File: