[sac-forum] Re: weather

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 17:47:29 -0700

I have the Subaru packed up and ready to leave from work after lunch.  I
will be there early and set up a scope unless it is hailing.  That ought to
provide challenge enough to the weather guessers.  It appears that we will
have at least a few other observers.  If there is a chance to get a message
back to the city, we will do so.

I look forward to seeing Steve Dodder, Rosie and Matt, at least.

Hope to see you there;
Steve Coe