[sac-forum] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 19:42:59 -0700

I don't know how your email client displays headers, but when I get a
message from sac-forum and other groups, the header reads

sac-forum-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; on behalf of; Albert Barr <ajbarr@xxxxxx>

My client shows your email address at the end of the line. If I want to
reply to you personally and not on this bulletin board, I can double click
your email address and compose a note to you.

Richard Harshaw
Cave Creek, AZ

"Remember:  your mind works faster than you think."