[sac-forum] Re: Viewing sites for Saturday, September 27th

  • From: "Andrew Goodwin" <a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 20:25:56 -0700

   For a PDF map to the Antenna site check our website funder Maps. It also
cantines Garmin data base files to the sites.
Here is the link http://www.saguaroastro.org/content/maps.htm

Andrew
          From: Steve Malmkar <stevemalmkar@xxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: [sac-forum] Viewing sites for Saturday, September 27th
          To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 4:17 PM

                I was looking at the SAC September 2008 calendar and it
lists the "SAC Star Party at Saddle Mountain".  The posts in sac-forum are
talking about either 5 Mile Meadow or Antenna site with the consensus being
Antenna site.

                I typically go to Boyce Thompson or to Vekol Road for deep
star weekend.  I haven't been to Saddle Mountain, 5 Mile Meadow, or the
Antenna site though.  I'd like to attend one of these sites on Saturday,
September 27th but I'm looking for guidance as to which of them is the best
candidate.  I'll be bringing an XT10i dob.

                Thanks in advance
                Steve