[sac-forum] Re: T-bird Star Party

  • From: Jack Jones <telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 17:44:48 -0700

I would like to announce it but need clearance from City of Glendale first. They want us to jump thru some hoops this year, I believe I've already said, but then we have lost our Treasurer who was going to take care of it for us. I haven't gotten any feedback so am not sure where anything stands right now. Anyone in touch with Dave or would it be OK to email him? Anyone else know where the SAC ins. policy is, or how to get in touch with our insurance agent or can get me the number?

Thx!
Jack

Rick Tejera wrote:
Should be on the website.

Sent from my iPod
Rick Tejera
Editor, SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club
www.saguaroastro.org <http://www.saguaroastro.org>
K7TEJ

On Mar 17, 2010, at 15:07, "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx <mailto:acrayon@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

I'm looking forward to this event and am wondering if there is a map with directions to the site. I know this was discussed before the AAMM, but don't remember when the map would be available. So, what's the scoop?

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ