[sac-forum] Show and tell at future meetings...

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sac-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sac-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 08:26:33 -0700

Hello SAC Members,
Due the large number of "Show and Tell" participants this past meeting,
it becomes necessary to do
some pre-planning to prevent future time crunches.  At this time, I
would ask that anyone who
cares to offer a presentation contact me /at least a day or two before/
the meeting so that I can put
you in the "schedule".  This doesn't mean that you can't walk into the
meeting and do a segment,
but I will have to consider those who pre-scheduled first, and as time
permits, those who didn't
pre-schedule.

When you contact me, please let me know your name, the topic, and
(approximately)  how long the segment is.

Remember, this is a /*good */problem to have, and I'm darn proud to have

Thad Robosson
president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx