[sac-forum] MikeZ: looking for Superwedge pier plate designs

  • From: Mike Zele <mikezele@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 21:47:21 -0500

   Can anyone share their pier plate designs with me? I am looking to have a
machinist make a set of pier plates (two plates) that can hold my LX200 Classic
10" SCT on a Superwedge that will be mounted on top of a 10-12" diameter cement
pier post. I have seen some quick sketches online that show the location of the
Superwedge holes but I have not seen anything detailed enough that I could hand
over to a machinist to get the plates made for me.

 I would greatly appreciate any help you can give!

MikeZ (www.funinaltaz.weebly.com) tel. 1-602-944-7919