[sac-forum] MikeZ: any pier fabricators in Phoenix metro area?

  • From: Mike Zele <mikezele@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 13:09:18 -0500

SAC friends,

I am a new member and have only met a few of you for example at Paul Lind's
ATM/Astro-imaging Subgroup meeting last month. I am looking for someone to
construct my steel pier and the two top pier plates. I will be mounting a LX200
10” SCT on top of a Superwedge. Do you know of anyone who might be able to
construct these for me?

If I can get someone to do the entire steel pier for me (main post + two top
pier plates) that would be best. If I cannot find someone to make the main
steel pier at a reasonable cost, then perhaps they can just make me the two top
pier plates and I can pour a cement pier.

I would appreciate any recommendations you can give me!

Best, MikeZ  (www.funinaltaz.weebly.com)   tel. 602-944-7919