[sac-forum] Re: Mercury Transit

  • From: <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:11:57 -0400

I bought a Kendrick Baader filter for my 80mm Shortube and plan on being in the
parking lot here at my work place. (which leads to an interesting "liability"
issue should someone walk up and ask to look)
I may also try to put my planetary CCD on it an let folks look via my laptop
(and capture some video for prosperity)

Jimmy Ray