[sac-forum] Re: [Fwd: North Rim Star Party]

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'cwagoner'" <cmwags55@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 22:50:28 -0700

Chris,

I am so glad you had a wonderful time at the Grand Canyon Star Party this
year! Your enthusiasm is what fuels us and motivates us to drag our heavy
pieces of highly polished and finely figured glass to the Canyon. I hope
you'll get a chance to return to another GC Star Party in the future.

Keep looking up! May your skies be clear and  your eyes fully dark adapted!

Richard Harshaw
Cave Creek, AZ
President, The Saguaro Astronomy Club (2009)