[sac-forum] Computer Book Carport Sale

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Forum <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 22:07:06 -0700

I have more than a 100 computer related books that I need to sell ASAP
(family is coming into town and I have no place for these books I no
longer use).  These are not "dummy" books.  A large portion could be
considered college texts.  I have books on Java, databases design, forth,
Ada, BASIC (20+ years old), BeOS, Fortran, Linux, and hardware design.
I'm considering about $2 to $3 per book.

I'm doing this Friday evening, from 6:00 PM to 7:00.

I live near 35th Ave & Northern (the after meeting JB's corner).  My
address is 7714 N 36th@Ave.  From 35th Ave & Northern, go south 1/4 mile
to Frier Dr (first road), turn right (west) and go 1 block to 36th Ave. My
house is the first.

I also have a bit more stuff.  3 modems (1200, 2400(wall-wart missing),
and 14400 bps), an IR keyboard (it would not work with my laptop under
linux several years ago, but I have reason to believe it was mostly due to
the combination of my laptop and and the then current version of linux),
some 3-ring binders, some science fiction books (hardcover, 2/$1 and
paperback 5/$1), and some free stuff (basically datasheets for various
processors).

I have already donated the astronomy stuff to the club to be sold at the
next week's meeting.

        -Paul