[sac-forum] Re: Commspeed

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 13:14:51 -0700

On 12/4/2011 1:05 PM, Mike Wiles wrote:
Stan,

Other than the word astronomy in your first sentence, this has nothing to
do with astronomy.

If this is a criticism, which it seems it is, the reason I posted in SAC-Forum instead of Az-Observing is because it is my understanding going back years that anything can be discussed in SAC-forum, within reason of course. I am sure a tirade against Syria would not be allowed, but the topic I raised does have some validity to astronomy. By far my largest internet consumption is related to astronomy, probably 80% as a guess. If I was mistaken about what can be posted in SAC-forum then I do retract this message. I should have been booted off this list a few years back when my membership in SAC lapsed anyway.
Stan