[sac-forum] Call for Sketches: ANDROMEDA

  • From: "Rotramel, Rick (AZ77)" <rick.rotramel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 17:21:40 +0000

Hi SAC Observers,

Call for Sketches submitted by SAC observers of the objects contained in the
current Call for Observations.

Call for Observations, By A. J. Crayon for the January 2012 issue of Saguaro
Skies:

Andromeda:

Dipper Asterism, NGC 7640, UGC 12632, Aveni-Hunter 1, MCG+08-01-016, NGC 160,
NGC 252, NGC 272, NGC 529, Golf Putter Asterism & NGC 982.

(The on-line charts and forms haven't been posted yet on the SAC site as of
today.)

I am asking SAC observers to scan their drawings of the objects above that they
are proud of and want to have them published in the newsletter, to a jpg file
and email to me off-list at my email address above. I will compile them for
presentation in the January 2012 edition of Saguaro Skies.

Thanks in advance,

Rick R.
SAC