[sac-forum] Re: August SAC Board Meeting (Slide Projector)

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 21:44:20 -0700

Reviewing my notes for there is an entry to the effect that, for Properties, a
laptop for the club was discussed but it was decided to not have one.  I was
under the impression there was a vote because of the notes.  At first the term
slide projector was used but was later corrected to mean a laptop.

Hope this doesn't cause any confusion or concern for anyone.  Let me know if
there's more to discuss.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ