[sac-forum] Re: August SAC Board Meeting (Slide Projector)

  • From: Steve D. <fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 20:37:45 -0700

Gene,
  I haven't seen the September issue of the NL yet, but I assure you, we did
not discuss a slide projector at all.  There must be some mistake by either our
editor or the secretary.  Relax, we're not reverting anytime soon.  :-)

Steve Dodder
President, Saguaro Astronomy Club
Director, Stone Haven Observatory

fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx