[sac-forum] Re: --[AZ-Observing]-- Re: Good Seeing Predicted for Tonight

  • From: "Jimmy Ray" <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 19:30:05 -0700

Hi Tom,

My first response was "Wow!" which I followed up in my mind with the questions
that Gene ask. Now I'm curious as to which model of their monochrome cameras do
you have? Have you tried or is the camera capable of any good deep sky results
(I'm guessing yes as max shutter is 60 minutes? Bottom line, do you like it?
Have you looked at their color cameras? Etc, etc, etc....

Pleased advise...

Jimmy Ray