[sac-forum] Re: [AZ-Observing] Observing this month

  • From: "Jennifer Polakis" <m24@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC Forum" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 16:04:11 -0700

Hi Steve,
I'm replying back to you via sac-forum with a cc to you in case you're not on that. Just seems more Sacforumy. According to my scribbles, 5MMBrrrrrrr is Sept 27. I spoke with Joe Goss at EVAC yesterday, and he'll be there on Wednesday. October 4th is down for the Antennas Site, Tonight, Sept. 20 is EVAC observing at Boyce Thompson Arboretum--kind of a shindig where they show patrons of the arboretum the sky after an ice cream social. It's a lot of fun--not deep sky photograph to 24 mag. fun--just fun (and ice cream). Most folks will leave after Moonrise 10ish so it's also a short night but you are welcome there as well. Do you get SACnews? The Oct. meeting date is October 10th not October 17th, and the ATM at Paul Lind's is cancelled because he'll be in Europe or some dumb place and doesn't want to fork over the keys to his workship:-) Call if you need directions to Boyce Thompson Arboretum
Jennifer Polakis
480 967 1658

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve McAllister" <steve_mcalli@xxxxxxxxx>