[sac-forum] Re: ASU Astronomy Club and Public Lecture Series

  • From: Mike Wiles <mikewilesaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC-Forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 11:56:57 -0700

Hello all,

I've been in contact with Ray Sanders who - as you'll see below - is the
outreach director for the astronomy club over at ASU.  I also spoke some
with Paul Knauth at Antennas over the weekend about this group and he had
many good things to say as well.  Ray asked me to pass along a flyer and
extend an invitation to all SAC members to attend the first in their public
lecture series this Friday night.  Please see the attached brochure for
more information.

ASU Astronomy Club Public Lecture Series
1/27/2012<https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B95qkaPBzXlhNDVjOTkyYjMtOWNkYi00YTI0LThjNGEtYzdiNTBjNmE4MGU4>

Anyone wishing for more information on the club at ASU can contact Ray at
the address above.

Thanks,

Mike Wiles
Vice President