[sac-board] Re: [sac-forum] Re: On Binoculars and Mounts

  • From: "Jack Jones" <Telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "AZ SAC Board" <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 00:12:07 -0700

MessageThe 2008 date will be MAY 20, Astronomy Day. Glendale Parks and
Recreation have decided that due to new budget constraints, only Spring Star
Parties will be held at T-Bird Park. We will have to come up with another
place for the Fall Public Star Parties. Phoenix will be more than glad to take
up the slack at one of their City Parks.

Jack Jones
SAC Public Events Coordinator