[sac-board] Re: [sac-announce] SAC meeting at GCU, this Friday, March 5th, 7:30pm.....

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Board <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 16:10:27 -0700

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 11:31:16 -0700, Thad Robosson wrote:

> Once again, the moon floats overhead, interfering with our astronomy
> habit.  To help make it
> through these rough times, we gather at Grand Canyon University and
> discuss astronomy.
> This month's speaker is Chuck Woods of S&T and author of  the book:
> "The Modern Moon: A Personal View."  As I've been told, books will be
> available
> at the meeting, so bring your cash or checkbook.  Even if you already
> have the book,
> this is not a talk to miss!
>
> I still have room for anyone wishing to do a short presentation (aka,
> show and tell) or announcement
> before the  break.  Please contact me with the topic and how long it
> will run so I can get you in the
> schedule.
>
> Go to http://www.saguaroastro.org/content/Meetings.htm for directions
> and a map.

You did not mention renewals (everyone who hasn't renewed by now is no
longer a member) and the SAC Membership Services Form.

Please do not send messages to both sac-announce and sac-forum.  What's
the point except sending two messages to those on both lists?  SAC-Forum
is for club member discussions and SAC-Announce is for announcements.

(Please do not send out another message about this Friday's meeting.
Traffic on SAC-Announce is to be kept at a minimum, so please keep it to
one announcement per event -- unless important details change).