[sac-board] Re: [sac-announce] ATM Group Meeting.....

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 20:15:15 -0700

Would like to plan on attending as I've got some questions for both Thad and
Chuck, about the ladder (structure?) they use for climbing up on to look
through their telescopes.  I've not been very happy about the situation with my
ladder and have been thinking of ways to improve and both of you seem to have
just what I'm looking for - get rid of the ladder and build something better!

I also have quite a bit of padding in the way of styro foam and other stuff
that some may need.  I'll bring it along and what ever isn't taken will find
its way to my trash can.

Thad, thanks for continuing to host the ATM group,
aj