[sac-board] Re: printing newslettler last page

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 21:05:05 -0700

On Mon, 25 Mar 2002 18:09:16 -0700, rick.rotramel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> When printing out the SAC newsletter, the bottom half of the page ("event
> dates") on the "last" page prints all messed up. Looks like it prints
> double, close together. And the star party table gets jumbled too.
>
> Rick T, can you try printing out the "last" page and see what happens?
>
> Note: I do have the correct text file installed on the computer.
>
> This happens on the previous newsletters too.

What version of Acrobat Reader are you running?  This may be a Reader
problem or something wrong with your print-driver.

I have noticed that the back page writes the 2001 calendar and then
overwrites it with the 2002 calendar (I can see this since I'm running
Reader on a slow computer).  Rick (Tejera), what's going on on the last
page?

My opinion is that the print-driver that Rick Rotramel is using is buggy
and it's not handling the overwriting of text correctly.