[sac-board] Re: observing this saturday

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kreeves@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 02:50:45 -0700

On Wed, 09 May 2001 19:59:38 -0500 (EST), FreeLists Mailing List Manager wrote:

> Since I couldn't get SAC observing to work the first time, I'm trying
> again plus sending it to individuals.
>
> Is anyone planing on going out this Saturday?  Moonrise is about
> midnight, and for a change I don't have any other commitments.  I was
> thinking of either Flatiron or Cherry depending on the temperature.  Let
>
> me know if anyone is interested.

AZ-Observing did not work because you are not subscribed to it.  Your
subscribed address is kreeves@xxxxxxxxxx  I'll change your address to
uswest.net.

E-mail to AZ-Observing from non-subscribed people is held for me to
determine its disposition.  I've forwarded your initial message to
this list and will reject this message.

FYI - AZ-Observing is not a SAC list.  It's an Arizona list.  SAC's
list is SAC-Board.