[sac-board] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Charlie & Anne" <c2h2a2r2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 21:17:22 -0700

Steve,

That's great news. I'm sure a lot of folks are praying for her speedy
recovery.

Today, Paul and I met at the bank and have changed the account signers to
you and me. You will have to stop by the bank sometime to sign the form.
Dominic Rodriguez is the bank contact. The bank phone number is
602-589-3462.

Charlie