[sac-board] Re: Worrying about SAC's Website

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 13:11:08 -0700

Ok, Stan just assed the access info to me. I will put it a text file print
it and stash it. I think it should be held by at least two board members.
Most logical would be the President & Secretary (Jenn, you ok with this?).

I think we ought to jump start the incorporation  of the club and move our
account info with go Daddy to the organization.  Since I won't able to
attend next weeks meeting we can schedule a board meeting for March and
discus it further then

Clear Skies

Rick Tejera

President, Editor SACnews