[sac-board] Re: Where's Thad???

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <tmrob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 11:22:33 -0700

> Hmmmm....my 80-year old mother has an Earthlink account and has several
> local numbers to call.  She lives in the Sun City/Peoria area.  Sounds
line
> the BS Fairy is hard at work

(More like the stupid fairy's been hard at it....see below)

Hey All,

Primenet decided not to die just yet!!  Anyway I'm back on line with my old
primenet email address firmly in place...for how long I'm not sure, so I'm
looking into Qwest.  Earthlink must have some real idiots working there, I
swear that the CS person I talked to said that EL/MS didn't have a regular
dial up connection, which I now know to be false.  Regardless, if they can't
find a simple phone number, then I'll take my chances elsewhere.  I'll post
as soon as I get the new address.

Thad

Thad Robosson  tmrob@xxxxxxxxxxxx
SAC Member-ATM subgroup Chairman
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
112 08.03W, 33 32.67N

The use of your "delete" key is authorized.