[sac-board] Re: Update to SAC web page

  • From: "Peter Argenziano" <pargenz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 17:07:04 -0700

AJ,

Please have a look at the website and see if the '08 AAMM announcement is to
your liking. I left the link to the '07 results on the front page and added
the announcement link above it. Within the announcement page I incorporated
the links to your twilight charts into the sun/moon table. All links have
been updated, as necessary - and tested.

Peter