[sac-board] Re: Thoughts on Poll and some others

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 18:13:29 -0700

>>So, Paul, maybe your next poll could be....Are you willing to show up at a
>>club meeting that will be a telescope clinic for potential new members and
>>help them set up and use their new telescope?  I'll bet that we will have
>>lots of members willing to help with a task like that.
>>

>That isn't so much a poll question than just an anonymous query for
>volunteers. ;-)
>
>How about "Would you find a telescope clinic useful at a club meeting?"
>
>       -Paul

But then you're asking the existing membership if they would find a
telescope clinic helpful.  Future members,
to whom Pauls' question is aimed, would not even recieve it....they're
not even members yet!

Just a simple show of hands at the next meeting would be sufficient I
would think.....A dozen volunteers should
be plenty to enable us to move forward with this idea.

I'll put Steve down for an announcement for this subject on the next
meeting schedule.....
Thad